Google

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

information about 23rd december!!!

everybody!!!

DINNER
dinner will start at 7pm.

FOOD PREPARATION
we will be buying food and preparing at 3pm. so for those who want to and can come and help, please meet at my house at 3pm (inform me at least the day before. so when we leave to buy stuff you will not be left out!). will leave all bags at my place then we decide to go sheng siong or ntuc..depending on weather.

also, a few persons are needed to help cheehao wrap wanton. anyone bringing any other food along please inform me the day before at least.

this is all the information for now!! please sms me if you are coming (for the food preparation part). for starhub users you can use the websms to save money. most likely i wont reply you cos my bill is bursting and i have no more money.

for now, this is a list of people whom i know are (and may be) coming:
  1. cheehao
  2. zhisheng
  3. jason
  4. ignatius
  5. guimei
  6. pauline (to be confirmed)
  7. karen (to be confirmed)
  8. kailing
  9. tian (to be confirmed)
  10. mel (to be confirmed)
  11. lulu
  12. sandy
  13. weijun
  14. weixian
  15. ben ang
  16. yiqi

anybody else who wants to come but names are not here..please sms me too. i need to know the headcount to plan for food. those who's names are here but cannot make it..also please sms me too.

that's all folks!!! keep me updated ok!! i wun be smsing you all much. anything try to find me on msn, or sms me..i will get back to you when i can.